Player's Perspective Gaming

The random thoughts, reports, and news that Myself, and whoever else wants to, decides to WRITE. Please keep in mind, i would like to remain as unbiased on some issues as possible, and if you have any questions or comments, send them and ill write out the answers!

Valentines Day Blues

Posted by Superthrust On 8:02 PM 0 comments




Just another installment of the Epic Gaming News. Not much here to report on, but if i think of anything more, ill add it in Break Installments.

Anyways, my weekend went good. For once. I went to spend it with a very special friend to me and as we hung out for the weekend, we had dinner, and walked around the mall and stores of Kalamazoo. I was approached by a reader who recognized me and it made me happier, knowing that I am not typing this all for my health, and worse condition of carpel tunnel...or however you spell it.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Valentines Day Blues"